Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why I love babywearing...

There are many reasons I love babywearing- convenience, ease of nursing discreetly in public,  the fun of learning new carries, the ability to take a baby (or two) out in public and still have free hands to open doors and push shopping carts...

But I think my favorite thing about babywearing is the connection.  The moments, like above, where I am able to go about my day, throwing a load in the washer and washing a few dishes, while simultaneously cuddling my baby as she wakes up, feeling her putting her head down on my back while hearing her coo as she snuggles and watches the world around us from the safety of mama and the wrap.
  
 What are your favorite things about babywearing? :)

2 comments:

Hyacynth said...

You said it so well -- being able to do daily activitites while staying connected and attached. Love this!

natalie said...

Thanks, Hyacynth! :)