We are hopeful that if he continues to improve at this rate that we may be able to go home soon.
Please pray that...
- his blood pressure would stay within the normal range so we can stop the blood pressure medication
- his body would be able to heal itself from this point, and his kidneys would be able to handle things from here on out without the help of dialysis.
- that his anemia would go away without another transfusion (we've had 4 so far)
- that there would be no long term damage to his kidneys or his health
- that we would be able to go home soon!
- that we would be able to find a good doctor to have follow up/monitoring visits with, and that we would be able to establish a good relationship with them.