Friday, March 19, 2010

Recently Acquired...

If you're looking for a carrier, do yourself a favor and go check out the FSOT (for sale or trade) forum on TBW (thebabywearer.com)!  I just traded my moby wrap, which we love, for a Moby D- black with a pretty silk panel in the center.  So excited to add a dressy wrap to my stash!

This is our moby, getting some love a few weeks ago.

We really, really liked it, and I'm so glad it is going to a good home where it will get lots of love.  And we're going to love the Moby D... I just know it! :)

We both shipped our wraps yesterday, so here's hoping they both show up Monday so we don't have to be patient any longer than that!

Also in the mail on the way to me is something that I've been wanting for a few months and decided to go ahead and spring for as a birthday present for my kiddo's second birthday- the book A Ride on Mother's Back: A Day of Baby Carrying around the World!  I am so excited about this, since I know he'll love it and so will I. :)  Have any of you read it?  I can't wait to get it and read it to him!
A Ride on Mother's Back: A Day of Baby Carrying around the World 
I'm also excited since I used my saved up Swagbucks to buy the book for him! :)

I'm sure I'll be sharing pics of the new wrap in action once it is here, but here's a sneak peek...

No comments: